Low Carb Strawberry Chocolate Bark
This Low Carb Strawberry Chocolate Bark is a wonderful treat! It's easy to make with just 6 ingredients.
- 80G Dark Chocolate 85%
- ¼ Cup Slivered Almonds
- 5 Tbsp Unsweetened Toasted Coconut Flakes
- 4G Chia Seeds
- ⅛ Cup Pistachio
- 6G Freeze Dried Strawberries
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Break chocolate into pieces and place in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring each time until melted. Once there are a few small unmelted pieces left in the chocolate, stop microwaving and just mix until it is completely melted.
- Stir in slivered almonds and unsweetened coconut flakes. Spread into a thin layer about ¼” thick.
- Sprinkle with chia seeds, pistachios, more coconut flakes and freeze dried strawberries. Freeze until firm and break into 12 pieces.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://lowcarbdietcafe.com/
For More Great Recipes Like This One Visit Carb Manager